This isn’t another article about growing older (some of these can apply to an 18 year old as much as an 80 year old) but my partner and I did have a laugh discussing these this morning. It was inspired by this post on Ordinary Average Thoughts, a blog I follow.
- Make a paper aeroplane that will actually fly.
- Leave the house in your batman/superman/spiderman outfit/pajamas.
- Run for the ice-cream van (unless you’re 100% sure no-one else will see you).
- Barge your way to the front of the queue for a roller-coaster.
- Skip down the road (without a rope)
- Jump in a puddle.
- See if your whole fist will fit in your mouth.
- Ask someone why their nose is so big. (or point out other obvious flaws)
- Be absolutely convinced that a wrapped Xmas present IS what you asked for.
- Tell someone you DON’T love the present they gave they you.
Food for thought? I’m sure there are loads more. Ideas/suggestions welcomed.
Alternatively I dare you to do/try any of the first eight (Unless it’s your birthday in which case I dare you to do number 10)