Last night a FaceBook friend told me a secret that she would prefer a certain group of people don’t know. (I suspect she will eventually let that cat out of the bag herself but I have to mention it here because she’ll be checking.)
Because I do have a bit of a conscience (allegedly) I thought it only fair to announce some guilty secrets of my own… – Only one of them is a lie. I wonder if you can guess which.
- I absolutely love Girls Aloud
- I always cry when I watch The Snowman and the Snowdog.
- I’ve been in a photobook of ‘Mangina’s’
- I have a Tea Or No Tea mug with a picture of Noel Edmonds.
- I once lied about being able to play tennis so I could get paid for teaching it to Under-Eights.
- I follow blogs written in languages I don’t understand just so they’ll follow me back.
- The fingerprint I use to activate the biometric security scanner on my laptop isn’t my own.
- I have ‘done’ kite surfing but I never managed to get up on the board.
- Same goes for windsurfing.
- I can never, ever, write ‘unnecessary’, ‘unbelievable’ or ‘succeed’ correctly without having to use spell-checker.
Glad I got all that off my chest. Your turn!